This is an opportunity to get in early with a rapidly growing company with truly disruptive technology. Locus Bio-Energy Solutions™, LLC is a multiple award-winning Houston based innovation company with patent-pending, non-bacterial biochemical solutions for oil applications. The company has developed cost-competitive, environmentally friendly products that are safer and more effective alternatives to currently used Production & Drilling oilfield chemicals.
The treatments are 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, cost competitive and increase production in most oil wells — meaning they pay for themselves.
The Senior Analyst-Strategic Planning will be responsible to analyze the external market, plan and direct Locus Bio Energy Solutions’ strategic and long-range planning. This individual will work directly with the CEO to help define and implement Locus Bio Solutions long-term strategic plan, which will set the trajectory of the company’s growth.
The Senior Analyst-Strategic Planning will report directly to the CEO Locus Bio Solutions.
The Woodlands, Texas
The specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze industry trends. Analyze and evaluate potential routes to market, growth strategies and new business opportunities for Locus Bio Energy Solutions (including working collaboratively across the company to secure buy-in for key initiatives)
- Coordinate with the CEO to drive Locus Bio Energy Solutions’ overall strategic planning process and recommend selected growth strategies that help Locus Bio Energy Solutions achieve its strategic mission and vision
- Execute detailed financial models and other analyses to facilitate decision-making
- Support the creation of presentation materials to communicate critical strategic findings to Locus Bio Energy Solutions senior management and Board of Directors
- Define, track, and communicate metrics around new initiatives; while comparing to previous outcomes.
- Manage corporate reporting systems, identify and track key performance indicators.
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within Strategic Planning and with business unit partners / stakeholders
- Candidate Profile
- 2 – 3 years of post-MBA experience with a strategy consulting firm
- MBA desired; BA/BS in an analytical field required
- Prior oil industry experience desired
- Proven experience in leveraging data modeling outputs to create insights and recommendations that drive competitive pricing to maximize revenue and margin
- Strong strategic, analytical, planning, and organizational skills, with high attention to detail and the ability to produce results, deliver insights and meet deadlines
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and/or Access
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously – managing multiple tight deadlines.
- Natural curiosity to “go deep” to really understand how something works
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and individual contributor
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with a Can Do, Will Do Attitude
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays