We are seeking a Business Development Manager with entrepreneurial DNA to focus on rapidly growing Stimulation and Completions sales in the Permian Basin. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and new customers, including facility personnel and office-based executives. The right candidate will leverage external network to pursue business opportunities within assigned territory.
The position is based in the Midland, TX regional office and has an immediate focus in the Permian Basin, TX, OK and NM territories. The Business Development Manager reports directly to the VP of Business Development at Locus Bio-Energy Solutions.
- Develop overall Account Plans that maximize opportunities and generates sales activity for Stimulation and Completions.
- Assess, analyze the competitive landscape, and implement sales strategy for accelerated growth.
- Identify external business opportunities across districts and business groups.
- Develop relationships with new clients, resulting in new client contracts.
- Establish and expand relationships with key local executives and decision makers within each targeted customer.
- Understand local market conditions, existing and target customer’s business objectives and challenges and focus Locus’s product offerings to meet customer’s needs.
- Execute account sales plans without supervision from senior leaders.
- Grow and maintain existing customer relationships through proactive sales activity.
- Accountable for the full business development cycle from opportunity assessment, selection field evaluations through proposal preparation, tender and close.
- Manage proposal creation, contract negotiation, and day-to-day customer requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- Minimum of 9 years’ successful technical sales or field sales support experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas Stimulation and Completions sales. Specific sales experience in a similar capacity for a major Production Chemical or Drilling or Stimulation company preferred.
- Ability to understand and apply novel chemical solutions to oil industry problems, is required.
- Working knowledge of Well Construction, Stimulation, Reservoir and Drilling Fundamentals.
- Demonstrated success in communication, time management, organization, and computer literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn internal business systems).
- Ability to travel including overnight as required.
- Competitive salary with generous bonus incentive
- Company vehicle
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision coverages
- Short Term Disability and Life coverage
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- 16 Paid Days Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
Get to know us! Locus Bio-Energy Solutions LLC is a technology development company with main office in The Woodlands, TX. The company offers bio-based green solutions for various upstream oilfield applications including well stimulation and enhanced oil recovery. We produce biosurfactants, biopolymers, enzymes, and other specialty bio-based materials by microbial fermentation processes in our facilities in Midland, TX and Solon, Ohio. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://locusbioenergy.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT MNOVAK@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!