Midland/Odessa Area Texas
Locus Bio-Energy Solutions LLC (Locus Bio-Energy) is a science-based innovation company that has developed an industry-first line of non-bacterial biochemical solutions that are safer and more effective alternatives to currently used paraffin dispersant chemistries and oilfield chemicals.
We are seeking two Business Development Managers in the Permian Basin area, one to lead FLOW Assurance sales and the other to lead Drilling and Stimulation sales.
The role of the Business Development Manager will be to develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue and ensure that client needs are met. This role is responsible for providing sales proposals and developing new client contracts throughout the Permian Basin Central United States and Gulf Coast. The Business Development Manager will report directly to the Permian Sales Director.
- Develop an overall Permian Basin Target Account Plan that maximizes opportunities and generates sales activity with customers
- Develop relationships with new clients, resulting in new client contracts
- Establish and expand relationships with key local executives and decision makers within each customer
- Understand local market conditions, existing and target customer’s business objectives and challenges and focus Locus’s product offerings to meet customer’s needs
- Grow and maintain existing customer relationships through proactive sales activity
- Accountable for the full business development cycle from opportunity assessment, select field evaluations through proposal preparation, tender and close
- Manage proposal creation, contract negotiation, and day-to-day customer requests
- Interface with customers to obtain insight into their technical needs and to identify opportunities to collaborate with them on new projects
- Set strategic priorities that translate into functional sales growth plans
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas FLOW Assurance or Drilling and Stimulation business. Candidates will exhibit high entrepreneurial spirit and focus, specifically the ability to understand and apply novel chemical solutions to oil industry problems, is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- Credibility within the Permian Basin market area
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to work with executive customers
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solving, and ability to work independently
- Proficient technical, financial and commercial acumen
- Flow specific- Oil field-subsurface production chemical experience and specific experience treating paraffin in the Permian Basin is strongly desired
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Annual allowance of Floating Holidays
- Tuition Assistance and Continuing Education Reimbursement Policy
For more information on our Company, visit our website at www.locusbioenergy.com !
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume directly to Lauren Hutton at email@example.com