We’re looking for a content and copywriting expert to join our forward-thinking Marketing team and take our content and brand messaging to the next level for truly impressive results.
As our content writer, you’ll…
- Strategize and draft all marketing content for Locus FS companies/divisions (i.e. press releases, blog posts, sales and marketing collateral, presentations, video scripts, website copy, award submissions, social media posts, etc.), utilizing SEO and ROI best practices
- Transform lengthy technical content and industry-specific write-ups written by team members into strong, concise marketing copy that aligns with brand messaging and resonates with the target audience
- Perform ongoing audits and proofing of content across all communications and platforms to ensure no errors or inconsistencies
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop brand messaging and successful content strategies that coincide with visual and digital elements
- Conduct competitive, target audience and industry landscape research to analyze and identify new content opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Communications or related field
- 3+ years of writing experience across a range of B2B industries (agency or journalism experience preferred)
- Skilled in SEO and Microsoft office
About Locus Fermentation Solutions (Locus FS):
Locus FS is an innovative, award-winning green tech company that develops probiotic-based solutions and green technologies to replace and outperform chemicals and address global challenges in key industries, including Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Animal Nutrition, Personal & Home Care, and more!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT MNOVAK@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY