Driver/Production Operator – Midland, TX
We are seeking a Driver/Production Operator to be the face of our company while safely and efficiently delivering our customized products to customers’ facilities, leases, and locations within the Permian Basin/ Odessa region. The Driver/Production Operator is responsible to display a courtesy and professional demeanor while interacting with customers on site and support production requirements as needed at our Midland regional office.
The Driver/Production Operator reports directly to the Director of Operations at Locus Bio-Energy Solutions.
- Safely operate company vehicles to include, but not limited to, delivery truck, treatment truck, and F350 with flatbed trailer.
- Safely secure loads by strapping trailers and making daily runs to meet company’s delivery requirements.
- Load and unload products with forklift and/or pump as needed into drums, totes, bulk tanks as well as on and off vendor truck and trailers.
- Maintain company vehicles and equipment in a safe and operable condition.
- Complete Pre and Post trip logs, mechanical and safety inspections of vehicles and equipment as required.
- Operate vehicles in accordance with DOT regulations governing the transportation of hazardous materials. Maintain driver hours utilizing Electronic Driver’s Log and/or paper book logs.
- Knowledge of obtaining proper shipping papers each time a load leaves the facility, customer facility, customer lease and/or location.
- Maintain regular communication with operations supervisor and sales personnel and report any field related problems and/or safety hazards.
- Collect and gather samples from production leases and wells.
- Occasionally make overnight trips for raw material pickups and/or customer deliveries.
- Support production requirements as needed including blending, loading, yard work, etc.
- Support standard QC processes for product manufacturing.
- Current Class A (CDL) with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement required.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record and no moving violations within the past 2 years required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Production Chemicals and Drilling / Stimulation preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience delivery, truck treating experience and knowledge of surface equipment preferred.
- Ability to travel including overnight travel as needed required.
- Competitive salary
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision coverages
- Short Term Disability and Life coverage
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- 16 Paid Days Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
Get to know us! Locus Bio-Energy Solutions LLC is a technology development company with main office in The Woodlands, TX. The company offers bio-based green solutions for various upstream oilfield applications including well stimulation and enhanced oil recovery. We produce biosurfactants, biopolymers, enzymes, and other specialty bio-based materials by microbial fermentation processes in our facilities in Midland, TX and Solon, Ohio. For more information, please visit the company’s website at https://locusbioenergy.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT LHUTTON@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!