Locus Bio-Energy Solutions is seeking a Fermentation Specialist to join our production team in Solon, Ohio! The Fermentation Specialist will be responsible for performing duties and responsibilities of production operations. The ideal candidate will have some experience operating equipment in a manufacturing setting and a strong ability to learn and follow standard procedures – we will train you on the rest!
We are a technology development company offering bio-based green solutions for various upstream oilfield applications including well stimulation and enhanced oil recovery. We produce biosurfactants, biopolymers, enzymes, and other specialty bio-based materials by microbial fermentation processes.
Sound interesting?! Check out the role in more detail below along with the benefits package that this position is eligible for. Apply today!
- Competitive Compensation
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision coverages for you and your family
- Short Term Disability coverage
- Life coverage
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- 16 Paid Days Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
- Prepare reactors for fermentation including the loading raw materials, setting parameters, testing equipment functionality, and inoculation of culture.
- Operate PLC to gather data and set temperature, pH, and other parameters.
- Prepare scheduled samples for testing and analysis by quality control.
- Clean and sterilize equipment, reactors, and all parts utilized in production.
- Maintain warehouse area and ensure high level of cleanliness and organization of materials.
- Perform routine maintenance on reactors, tanks, pumps, and other production equipment.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge or experience in fermentation, or microbiology preferred.
- Schedule flexibility, including some weekend work required.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance preferred.
For more information on our Company, visit our website at https://locusbioenergy.com/careers/
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT MNOVAK@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!