Locus Bio-Energy Solutions™, is seeking a Fermentation Specialist to assist with fermentation production operations at our plant in Solon, Ohio. Our company uses microbial technologies to enhance oil recovery, increase oil well production, and improve flow in oil wells. The right candidate will have at least some experience in an operator type role.
- Preparation of reactors for fermentation including the loading raw materials, setting parameters, testing equipment functionality, and inoculation of culture
- Operate PLC to gather data and set temperature, pH, and other parameters
- Routinely take samples for testing and analysis by quality control
- Clean and sterilize equipment, reactors, and all parts utilized in production
- Maintain warehouse area and ensure high level of cleanliness and organization of materials
- Perform routine maintenance on reactors, tanks, pumps, and other production equipment
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Mechanical knowledge and experience in an operator position preferred.
- Knowledge of fermentation or microbiology preferred.
- Must be willing to work weekends and have flexibility in schedule.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Company offered benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- 10 Vacation Days
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 4 Floating Holidays
- 2 Paid Volunteer Days
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
For more information on our Company, visit our website at https://locusbioenergy.com/!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.