Position is responsible for analyzing financial information, preparing financial reports, and maintaining accurate financial records. Position is responsible for assisting the Controller in various routine accounting functions and performing ad hoc analysis as assigned.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
• Assists the Controller with daily, monthly, quarterly, and year-end operations.
• Performs general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, prepaid expenses.
• Prepares and enters periodic journal entries.
• Prepares, examines, or analyzes accounting records, expense coding, sales and use tax accounts, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with GAAP and internal procedural standards.
• Provides data to internal customers as requested.
• Assists with monthly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis (monthly expense variance analysis).
• Performs consolidation, inter-company transactions and reconciliations.
• Manages Fixed Assets.
• Performs all duties assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
• Manufacturing and cost account experience preferred.
• 4-5 years experience in general ledger accounting preferred.
• Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Capacity to handle tight deadlines and last-minute changes, adapt quickly and problem-solve independently.
• Strong organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
• Efficient use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Advanced Excel skills, including use of pivot tables and vLookup functions required.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT MNOVAK@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!