Locus Bio-Energy Solutions™, LLC is a technology development company with main office in The Woodlands, TX. The company offers bio-based green solutions for various upstream oilfield applications including well stimulation and enhanced oil recovery. We produce biosurfactants, biopolymers, enzymes, and other specialty bio-based materials by microbial fermentation processes in our facilities in Midland, TX and Solon, Ohio.
We are seeking a Market Analysis Intern to support our business development team at our office in The Woodlands, TX. Our internship program is tailored to individuals who are currently enrolled full-time students at an accredited four-year college or university. The internship runs from July till September (some flexibility exists).
- Review large quantities of market data on oil & gas activities the U.S.
- Prepare concise reports on the operations of individual oil companies for review by executive management.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Incoming full-time Senior or graduate student for the Fall of 2021.
- Must be currently enrolled at an accredited university seeking a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Engineering or related STEM fields.
- Knowledge of oil & gas engineering operations and business practices.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good data analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment (professionally giving and receiving feedback on performance).
- Must be authorized to work in U.S.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT MNOVAK@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!