Locus Bio-Energy Solutions™, LLC is a multiple award-winning Houston based innovation company with patent-pending, non-bacterial biochemical solutions for oil applications. The company has developed cost-competitive, environmentally friendly products that are safer and more effective alternatives to currently used Production & Drilling oilfield chemicals. The treatments are 100% biodegradable, non-toxic, cost competitive and increase production in most oil wells — meaning they pay for themselves.
We are seeking a Technical and Field Sales Account Manager to support our growing customer base in the Permian Basin. The position is responsible for supporting sales efforts through providing technical expertise in production operation and production enhancement processes including completions and well stimulation. The position will initiate, support, and troubleshoot field applications. The Technical and Field Sales Account Manager is customer facing and requires an excellent ability to develop long-term favorable relationships with new and existing customers. The Technical and Field Sales Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Business Development.
This position is based in Midland, Texas and covers the Permian Basin territory.
- Understand local market conditions, existing and target customer’s business objectives and challenges and focus Locus’ product offerings to meet customer’s needs.
- Support sales efforts through providing technical expertise on application development & sales proposals.
- Design and troubleshoot chemical field applications.
- Develop and maintain favorable relationships with new and existing customers.
- Recommend enhanced technical advantages, value proposition and ROI to end user customers.
- Establish and expand relationships with key field operations and decision makers within each customer.
- Develop and/or support technical and commercial proposals for submission to new and existing customers.
- Interface with customers to obtain insight into their technical needs and to identify opportunities to collaborate with them on new projects.
- Collaborate with sales and technical leadership teams to support existing applications.
- Grow and maintain existing customer relationships through proactive sales activity including on site meetings, phone calls, networking events and follow-up emails.
- Manage day-to-day customer requests promptly.
- Conduct non-R&D related standard oilfield application tests in field lab or on-site locations i.e., basic bottle testing, dispersancy, solvency, Millipore etc.
- BS in science, engineering, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years’ technical experience and a minimum of 3 years’ technical sales experience in the Oil and Gas Production Chemicals and Drilling / Stimulation preferred.
- Prior successful track record in the Midland Oil and Gas Production Chemicals market strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel including overnight travel as needed.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the right candidate and will depend on the candidate’s qualifications. Compensation will include base + bonus incentive and use of a company vehicle.
- Company pays majority of Medical, Dental, Vision coverages
- Short Term Disability and Life coverage
- Free Mental Health Counseling for you and your family
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- 16 Paid Days Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
For more information on our Company, visit our website at https://locusbioenergy.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO HUMAN RESOURCES AT LHUTTON@LOCUSFS.COM TO APPLY!